[imp] Trouble importing Sieve rules

Mariusz Czyz mczyz at artic.edu
Thu Apr 2 20:38:33 UTC 2009

Dom,

I've done that.

[root at server upgrades]# php convert_prefs_to_sql.php < users.txt
Converting filters for user: test.....done

Now, there are double sets of rules for user 'test':
Edit Whitelist        1.   Whitelist        Disable Whitelist
     Move Rule Down        To:
Edit Vacation     2.   Vacation [disabled - click to enable]     Enable
Vacation     Move Rule Up     Move Rule Down     To:
Edit Blacklist     3.   Blacklist      Disable Blacklist     Move Rule
Up     Move Rule Down     To:
Edit Spam Filter     4.   Spam Filter [disabled - click to enable]
Enable Spam Filter     Move Rule Up     Move Rule Down     To:
Edit Forward     5.   Forward      Disable Forward     Move Rule Up
Move Rule Down     To:
Edit Whitelist     6.   Whitelist      Disable Whitelist     Move Rule
Up     Move Rule Down     To:
Edit Vacation     7.   Vacation [disabled - click to enable]     Enable
Vacation     Move Rule Up     Move Rule Down     To:
Edit Blacklist     8.   Blacklist      Disable Blacklist     Move Rule
Up     Move Rule Down     To:
Edit Spam Filter     9.   Spam Filter [disabled - click to enable]
Enable Spam Filter     Move Rule Up     Move Rule Down     To:
Edit Forward     10.   Forward

Mariusz