[imp] Seeing Inbox(1/12) -> There are no messages in this mailbox

Harlan Stenn Harlan.Stenn at pfcs.com
Wed Nov 3 18:57:06 UTC 2010

Joe wrote:
> Quoting Harlan Stenn <Harlan.Stenn at pfcs.com>:
>
> >> We have experienced this problem too.  We have found that clearing the
> >> IMP preferences from the database "fixes" this problem.
> >
> > How might I clear the IMP preferences from the database?  I'm happy to
> > give this a shot...
>
> The sql statement we use to clear the prefs for IMP are: ...
>
> Doing this, naturally, means any preferences the user may have set are
> gone and will use the system's default settings.  The only real
> nuisance we've run into is losing the user's address book as being the
> default.  But it isn't too difficult for them to fix that.

I'll give it a shot, thanks, and at this point I would be surprised if
there were *any* preferences set.

This is a *fresh* install - I built the DB from scratch and installed
the software from scratch (I did this after my previous horde
installation stopped working, so I deleted all of the installed horde
packages and I removed the entire horde mysql database, then I did a
"fresh" re-install and re-did the configuration).

I will check to see if there are any imp preferences as soon as I can
(it may be today, it may be tomorrow - I'm gonna do a 7 hour drive
sometime in the next 12-36 hours).