[imp] Double spaces in incoming html emails

Benderiukas suomis at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 19 07:02:40 UTC 2013

Thanks for reply Michael, so where I should look to change those rules
because I will attach one more screenshot I did reply to the sender to
outlook express and you can see what I have received 3 spaces between each
line and more I do communication with person who uses outlook more spaces I
have between line and when I need to print email on paper I getting 2~3
lines per A4 paper . The issue is only with emails sent from outlook in html
format . But outlook don't do those spaces those spaces appear only in horde
. Should I change viewer if yes where I can read about how to change it to
different html viewer .
<http://horde.690.n7.nabble.com/file/n118186/webmail_doublespaces_secondreply.png>