[imp] Double spaces in incoming html emails

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Nov 20 07:07:07 UTC 2013

Quoting Benderiukas <suomis at yahoo.com>:

> Thanks for reply Michael, so where I should look to change those rules
> because I will attach one more screenshot I did reply to the sender to
> outlook express and you can see what I have received 3 spaces between each
> line and more I do communication with person who uses outlook more spaces I
> have between line and when I need to print email on paper I getting 2~3
> lines per A4 paper .

What browser are you using?  It's possible it is a ckeditor issue with
a certain browser.

We aren't altering the HTML of the original message at initial compose
(if the original message is HTML), so if the display in the HTML
editor (i.e. ckeditor) is where you see the extra spaces, this sounds
like a ckeditor bug.

For the record, on Windows I can't duplicate any kind of additional spaces.

michael