[imp] Removing "whitelist" and "blacklist" menu items

Brett Charbeneau brett at wrl.org
Tue Aug 12 14:57:47 UTC 2014

> Michael Slusarz [slusarz <at> horde.org]:     This is the correct
> way of disabling (except changes should be made in
> registry.local.php).

     I'm grateful for the response! And please excuse my ignorance of PHP...
     I've added

$_prefs['blacklist']['Locked'] = true;
$_prefs['whitelist']['Locked'] = true;

     to registry.local.php, and it does seem to disable them for the
user, but the preference would be to have this menu item not appear at
all.
     I tried additionally adding the chunk of code below as well, but
I keep getting syntax errors - is this the correct approach to remove
the "Blacklist" and "Whitelist" links from all menus?

    'ingo' => array(
         'name' => _("Filters"),
         'provides' => array(
             'filter',