[imp] Move To Junk doesn't work via ActiveSync any longer

Brent impuser at bitrealm.com
Sat Nov 8 15:30:53 UTC 2014

imp                       6.2.3
horde                   5.2.2
Horde_ActiveSync          2.20.0

This use to work, I notice now it doesn't if using an iPhone to connect via
Active Sync, if you swipe left, choose "More", then choose "Move to Junk",
the message goes away from the display, but it isn't actually moved.
Hitting the "Spam" button using horde via the Web works, of course.

When I do this, my "inbox" at the top then changes to some strange code
like:  70FB9178-576E-4CAA-....  I have to go back to Mailboxes, then back
to Inbox.

Choosing to just "Trash" the message works.

brent