[imp] Show User quota

T Test ttest at comune.napoli.it
Wed Mar 4 14:26:47 UTC 2020

Thank you a lot!
I uncomment the two lines that you post in backends.php file and in
backends.local.php files.
This is the part of files:
  * <?php
  */ $servers['imap']['disabled'] = true;
   $servers['advanced']['disabled'] = false;
  /* $servers['advanced']['hordeauth'] = true;

I restarted apache, I reboot the server but nothing.
Have you other suggestions?
Regards.
Pasquale.