[imp] Show User quota

Arjen de Korte build+horde at de-korte.org
Wed Mar 4 15:19:49 UTC 2020

Citeren T Test <ttest at comune.napoli.it>:

> Thank you a lot!
> I uncomment the two lines that you post in backends.php file and in
> backends.local.php files.
> This is the part of files:
>  * <?php
>  */ $servers['imap']['disabled'] = true;
>   $servers['advanced']['disabled'] = false;
>  /* $servers['advanced']['hordeauth'] = true;
>
> I restarted apache, I reboot the server but nothing.
> Have you other suggestions?
> Regards.
> Pasquale.
>

> Il 04/03/2020 12:57, Arjen de Korte ha scritto:
>> Citeren T Test <ttest at comune.napoli.it>:
>>
>>> I read your reply but I did not understand what is the solution!
>>> Where is my file wrong??
>>
>> Read
>> https://lists.horde.org/archives/imp/Week-of-Mon-20200127/057623.html
>> again. Do not use the array notation. I showed you an example of
>> the correct notation and you'll also find how to do this in the
>> comments at the start of the 'imp/config/backends.php' file.
>>
>> And please do not top post.

DO NOT TOP POST!

It is absolutely not clear to me what your
'imp/config/backends.local.php' file looks like. I'm not interested in
parts of this file, post the full contents. There are additional
characters * and / characters in it. Please only reply in text mode
and make sure that what you post is exactly what is in the file.

Also, check if your IMAP server supports the QUOTA extension in the
first place. Enable the test script in your Horde configuration

      $conf[testdisable] = false;

and check

     test.php?app=imp

to see if QUOTA is mentioned. The below configuration should be enough
from a Horde point of view if this extension is available to display
the users quota:

     <?php
     $servers['imap']['disabled'] = true;
     $servers['advanced']['disabled'] = false;
     $servers['advanced']['quota']['params']['unit'] = 'GB';
     $servers['advanced']['quota']['params']['hide_when_unlimited'] = false;
     // If not using IMP for authentication, this should be set to 'true'
     // $servers['advanced']['hordeauth'] = true;

Note that you'll have to do a fair bit of configuration on your
Courier IMAP server to make quotas work.