[ingo] Vacation processing

Ahmed ashihab at alcahest.com
Fri Apr 18 14:04:53 PDT 2003

the rules idea would make more sense and be more generic for future sieve
extensions such as spam processing..etc.

where does this sit in your priority list? I'd love to help coding but my
php-skills leave are extremely limited :-(

Ahmed...

Quoting Brent J. Nordquist sent on Fri 18 Apr 2003 12:55:01 BST