[ingo] backends and host params

Leena Heino Leena.Heino at uta.fi
Mon May 12 11:34:29 PDT 2003

On Fri, 9 May 2003, Brent J. Nordquist wrote:

>  * preferred: This is the field that is used to choose which server is used.
>  *            The value for this field may be a single string of an array of
>  *            strings containing the hostnames to use with this server.
>
> So you can set up multiple config. stanzas and Ingo will pick the one that
> matches the IMAP server being used by the current user.

The preferred logic in ingo seems to be:
if preferred is array and
  if preferred == SERVER_NAME or preferred == HTTP_HOST then
    use preferred server config
  end
end

What I would like is that preferred is chosen according to imap server:
if preferred is array and
  if preferred == user's imap.server then

--
  -- Leena Heino (liinu at uta.fi)