[ingo] Ingo

Thu Aug 14 13:38:18 PDT 2003

Hello Eric

Thanks very much for your reply.

My skill level with horde et al is a smidge below beginner, I know enough
to get components running if they were meant to run together, so writing a
patch is out of the question.

The reason I was hoping to use Ingo was it's ability to write to a
.procmailrc file as the owner of the file.

As far as I know (and I could be wrong) the filtering that comes with Imp
doesnt write a .procmailrc file and sorts/deletes/etc messages after they
have already arrived in a persons mailbox.

I guess I will have to go for Options 4 and 5 (wait for someone to do it)

I guess now I can move on.

Thanks again Eric

Rick