[ingo] not currently in TRANSACTION state

Tim Gorter email at teletechnics.com
Sat Aug 16 12:30:01 PDT 2003

Hello Ingo people,

Trying to get Ingo to work for me using the vfs/procmail backend.

using latest cvs.

When ever I try to get a filter of any kind written I get
There was an error activating this script. The driver said: Not
currently in TRANSACTION state.

There are no entries in the Horde.log file

in backend.php I've gone as far as commented out all other backends
except for the VFS/procmail one.

yet INGO still forces itself to use the sieve.php script. I have
tested this simply by putting a dump code into that script, which then
gets dumped on the terminal on execution. the same dump code in
procmail.php has no result.

I see only 'prefs' as the preffered driver setting in the config.

Is there any other place where I have to tell it to use the procmail
script, or are there any clues as to how I can find out why it
continues to use the sieve script even though it is no longer set in
backend.php

thanks,
tim.

Teletechnics Afield
Tel +34 65 22 60 777 Fax +34 63 73 01 920
mailto:email at teletechnics.com   http://www.teletechnics.com

currently in: Barceloneta, Spain