[ingo] Problem in Blacklist and WhiteList Procmail

Johan FISCHER linux at fischaz.com
Wed Oct 29 04:07:17 PST 2003

Hi,

I'm using the HEAD branch of horde-imp-ingo ... and in the last update, a new
problem appeared in the ingo/lib/Script/procmail.php lib.

The generation procedure have an error in the addCondition function of the
Procmail_Recipe class.
this function try to access the indice 'match' in the array parameter which
doesn't exist. (Line 459 ~)

This function is called by the function Generate_Blacklist and
Generate_Whitelist of the Ingo_Script_procmail class (Line 214 ~ for the
blacklist function).

The error is obvious, no match indice is passed in the function parameter. So I
temporary insert a 'match' => 'contains' value in the array and everything
works fine now.

Did I do right or was there a problem in my configuration....

Also, I would like to define some variables in my procmailrc file like LOGFILE
or the directory of my mail files...

Cheers.