[ingo] Procmail Additionnal values

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Fri Oct 31 14:11:04 PST 2003

Quoting Ben Chavet <ben at chavet.net>:

| Attached is a patch that does just this.  It adds a pref section to allow
| the
| user to insert custom code before and/or after the generated script.
| This is
| backend-independent as the script page just inserts the specified code
| into the script.

This really is something that should never be allowed to be altered by a
user.  If a user has a need for this advanced functionality, they probably
shouldn't be using ingo.  Only an administrator should have to add variable
information to a procmail script.  As such, it works better in the
configuration files rather than a preference.  See the commit I just made.

michael