[ingo] Regarding stability

Lars Tobias Børsting lars.tobias.borsting at ntnu.no
Wed Jan 11 08:10:03 PST 2006

Hi,

we are looking for a new email filtering solution at our university to
replace Procmail, like for example Sieve. We use the Courier IMAP
server, and unfortunately I havent been able to find a stand alone
Manage Sieve server, like Cyrus' timsieved.  I came across Ingo, and it
caught my interest. We are already using IMP for webmail.

I can see that Ingo is a rather new project. Would you consider Ingo
stable enough for a production system for about 50k users?

Thanks for your time!

--
Regards,

Lars Tobias Børsting
(sys.adm. at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology)