[ingo] Filters doesn't appear in webmail

Luiz Morte morte at chsti.com
Thu Oct 16 19:32:41 UTC 2008

More informations about the problems.

I've made another test.

I've created a new account (test1) and put, via webmail, all filters.
After that, I've copied from test1 to test2 the informations bellow:
select * from horde_prefs where pref_uid='test1' and pref_scope='ingo'
and pref_name='rules';

I've put that information in test2, but the values doesn't appers in
test2, in webmail.

what does I need to do more?

I appreciate any help,
Luiz.