[ingo] migrate from php-imap-filter to sieve

Patrick Domack patrickdk at patrickdk.com
Fri Oct 2 14:03:44 UTC 2009

That would be correct.
Since ingo stores it's rules in it's own format, it will create all
the rules it can in the new format. not all formats support all rules
though, so some rules might be lost, atleast till changed again, or
support for those filtering methods where added (unless this was
changed recently? I don't really see how it could be fixed though)