[ingo] ingo is modifying wrong .sieve file

Mariusz Czyz mczyz at artic.edu
Fri Jan 15 16:28:37 UTC 2010

Thomas,

My wild guess is that Horde is setup to authenticate as a certain user,
which could be you in this case.

You can verify this by logging in with an administrative privileges and
going to: Administration -> Setup -> Horde -> Authentication(tab), once
there check what the $conf[auth][driver] is set to.

Good luck,
Mariusz