[ingo] Required backend for Ingo

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Tue Apr 27 15:27:44 UTC 2010

I stated that I use Courier.  I stated that I didn't use Procmail.

donald:/usr/share/horde3/ingo# grep -iR courier *
donald:/usr/share/horde3/ingo#

There's nothing in the documentation about my MDA (which is not a completely unknown one) that I can find.  If it's there, can you point me to it?  If not, can give me a rough example I can extrapolate from to make this work?  I'm not asking you to actually provide the code, just give me the tools to help myself.  I'd appreciate that.

Thanks.

Simon