[jonah] locale translations for jonah?

Michael Hoennig michael@hoennig.de
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 06:50:29 +0200

Hi Eric,

> Anyway, since my version of Jonah now is set up for all the
> languages available to IMP, I thought it would be cool to try
> to translate the 2 or 3 phrases in Jonah into the various
> languages supported by IMP.  =

I took a look at the Jonah source tree, is it true that the phrases
you're speaking about are spread over the sources? If not, I must be
blind. If they are really not in a central file, tell me how you want to
get the translation. At least for German I could contribute one.

	Michael

--
Boytinstr. 10 - D-22143 Hamburg - Germany ----- http://www.hoennig.de
home:++49 40 67581412 office:++49 40 23646910 mobile:++49 177 3787491