[kronolith] Re: your mail

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 13:49:15 -0500

Quoting Weston Bustraan <weston@itdonline.net>:

> Wow! I've been waiting to see what it's like. I have to say that I'm
> impressed.

Thanks! Glad to hear that it's looking good to some people. =)

> I haven't had any problems compiling mcal support into PHP4. I am running
> the cvs version of mcal also. The error I get is this:
>
> Warning: Couldn't open stream {/mstore} in
> /home/sites/main/web/horde/kronolith/login.php on line 14

Okay... starting to reach here, but:
1. permissions on /etc/mpasswd?
2. Can you use /etc/mpasswd as a normal .htaccess file and authenticate against
   it with the username and password you're using for kronolith?
3. Do you have the mcal command line program? Can you open a calendar with that?
4. permissions on files inside /var/calendar/, as well as the directory itself?
5. log messages anywhere? apache logs, etc...
6. You did compile libmcal --with-mstore, right, with no errors?

Maybe just try completely opening up the permissions on /var/calendar and the
files in it to see if that makes a difference, and then narrow it down from
there if that works...

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues