[kronolith] mstore driver

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 17:22:16 -0500

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> Group calendars sound great!  But ... is there any chance of prodding the
> mcal folks to do a new release?  Been a while since April ... :)

Yeah, no kidding. MCAL is a kind of lethargic project sometimes. I'm going to be
going through Kronolith soon trying to abstract us from it as much as possible,
so that we're insulated from any possible future moves to another library ...
(also in the interests of decent software engineering and so that people can
write other drivers should they so desire).

> Would be nice; I'm trying to get every single bit of software we need for
> the Horde stuff into the OpenBSD tree, so that for 2.8 we can just have a
> set of Horde, IMP and (potentially) Kronolith packages.  The more things
> we have to track from CVS, the less chance of that happening.  Same for
> the FreeBSD tree which either Jon or I will eventually get around to.

2.8? =)

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues