[kronolith] MCAL and Solaris problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 13:32:54 -0500

Quoting Brandon Knitter <knitterb@blandsite.org>:

> Hmmm, I'd be willing to take a crack at this, just not sure where to
> start.  Let me poke around the Horde site and documentation and figure
> out what a MIME_Viewer framework is, and how to talk to a vcalendar
> drive.  Not sure about the event format either.

One of the best places to start for you is going to be
http://dev.horde.org/. There are also a bunch of tutorials at
http://horde.org/papers/.

> Has any work gone into the invite/accept yet (pen and paper, or code)?
> I don't want to reinvent the wheel, nor go down a path that will
> conflict with other work later! :)  Maybe you and I should take this
> offline and about your master plan?

No, leave it on the list. And no, I haven't done any work yet; don't know
about anyone else, but I don't think so.

> And just so I know who all I'm working with here, how many people have
> cvs commit access (how many developers), and how many people are actively
> working on kronolith (as submittions or cvs commit access)?

http://horde.org/horde/team/; Kronolith is basically me and Jan at this
point... (sorry if I'm forgetting someone!)

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity
 and justice is a good dream." - Tariq Ramadan