vCalendar Into Kronolith

Brandon Knitter knitterb@blandsite.org
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:12:28 -0800

So here's what I'm thinking, taking your thoughts.

Start by creating a mime viewer into Horde that will allow for the mime-type,
need to find out what that is first, can't be that hard.  Make that thing in
horde.mime.viewer.MIME_Viewer_vcalendar.  I'm going to just copy vcard and
modify it slightly.

After I have that, add some functionality that checks to see if you have
kronolith installed, and if you do, add a "add to calendar" object which puts
you at the add form prepopulated with data.

Does that sound like a good plan?

Before I look to hard, is vcalendar the right type?  Or should it be icalendar?
 Not sure what those are, just saw those terms.  Also, is there an RFC for
reading the correct type?  Or maybe an org website?

Thanks, any suggestions would be great.

--
-bk