[kronolith] kron CVS HEAD issues/questions

Sun, 6 Oct 2002 18:30:02 -0500

Quoting Mike Cochrane <mike@graftonhall.co.nz>:

> > ----- Message from eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu ---------
> > Running CVS HEAD from about a week or so ago.  Having several issues:

I've now bit the bullet and updated to current CVS HEAD...

> > 2) I have a "remote" calendar.  When in the calendar, I say not to show it.
> >    Every time I come back to calendar, it shows up again.  No matter how

> Fixed in CVS, thanks. It wasn't saving your selections if you had no remote
> cals selected as this isn't allow for personal calendars.

Thanks, your change fixed it!

> > 3) After upgrading to this latest CVS version with all the really cool
> >    shared/multiple/remote/etc calendar support, it is *really slow* to
> >    display the calendar.  I've not really investigated, but it appears to
>
> I think Chuck fixed a but in the category sql queires recently, not sure if
> it was before or after your checkout.

Think I had that, but in any case I'm now running current HEAD and it is
still slow, so that isn't the answer.

> Remote calendars are only fetched the first time you view them each session,
> they are then cached in you session after that.

Yeah, I remember you saying that before...  Sorry for the red herring...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!