[kronolith] Somewhat OT: Upgrade help

tickticker tickticker at cox.net
Wed Nov 5 13:19:14 PST 2003

CVS HEAD, got it.  Will my other services and servers suffice?

apache 1.3.27
PHP:4.2.3
MySQL 3.23.58 running backends for Kronolith and Horde
On Redhat 7.3

Thanks for all the replies.  How stable is HEAD? I bet some of you are running it in production, any high user counts?  Any issues with IE?

Thanks again,

Anthony