Fwd: Re: [kronolith] view a shared calendar with Mozilla's Calendar project

Marc Laporte tiki at marclaporte.com
Wed Jan 21 04:22:14 PST 2004

Hi Dennis,

I share your deception about the current state of calendar data sharing
in PHP open source apps..

Please see the following links for some background info:
http://weblog.infoworld.com/udell/2003/09/21.html#a801
http://www.russellbeattie.com/notebook/1004338.html

I have researched this issue quite a bit. Some more links:
Calendar apps: http://tikiwiki.org/directory22
Calendar Server: http://tikiwiki.org/directory72
Calendar data: http://tikiwiki.org/directory73
Calendar info/resources: http://tikiwiki.org/directory98

Finally, I have compiled the ultimate calendar feature list:
http://tikiwiki.org/CalendarDev   see: Calendar features (to do)

Best regards,

M ;-)

--