[kronolith] struggling getting free/busy

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sun Feb 20 14:33:46 PST 2005

I have LDAP setup - from command line - an authenticated user can get
another users calFBURL...

$ ldapsearch -x -h localhost -D 'uid=holly,ou=People,dc=azapple,dc=com'
'uid=Administrator' calFBURL -W
Enter LDAP Password:
version: 2

#
# filter: uid=Administrator
# requesting: calFBURL
#

# Administrator, People, azapple, com
dn: uid=Administrator,ou=People,dc=azapple,dc=com
calFBURL: http://linuxserver/horde/kronolith/fb.php?c=Administrator

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 2
# numEntries: 1

So - I know that Administrator's free/busy URL is retrievable by an
authenticated user from DSA

I have edited horde/turba/config/sources.php

$uid = Auth::getBareAuth();
$basedn = 'dc=azapple,dc=com';
$cfgSources['baseldap'] = array(
    'title' => _("Employee Directory"),
    'type' => 'ldap',
    'params' => array(

...etc...(and the turba LDAP address books book work fine)

I have edited horde/kronolith/config/prefs.php

// Addressbooks to search for free/busy URLs.
$_prefs['search_abook'] = array(
    'value' => 'a:0:{"baseldap"}',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit',
    'desc' => _("Choose the address books to search for free/busy
URLs:")
);

yet I still get the error on the top of 'invite attendees' window:

Error retrieving free/busy information for Administrator at azapple.com: No
freebusyUrl entry found for Administrator at azapple.com

What am I missing?

Thanks