[kronolith] Re: struggling getting free/busy

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sun Feb 20 18:52:39 PST 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-20 at 20:16 -0600, Edwin L. Culp wrote:
> Quoting Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>:
>
> > I have LDAP setup - from command line - an authenticated user can get
> > another users calFBURL...
> >
> > $ ldapsearch -x -h localhost -D 'uid=holly,ou=People,dc=azapple,dc=com'
> > 'uid=Administrator' calFBURL -W
> > Enter LDAP Password:
> > version: 2
> >
> > #
> > # filter: uid=Administrator
> > # requesting: calFBURL
> > #
> >
> > # Administrator, People, azapple, com
> > dn: uid=Administrator,ou=People,dc=azapple,dc=com
> > calFBURL: http://linuxserver/horde/kronolith/fb.php?c=Administrator
> >
> > # search result
> > search: 2
> > result: 0 Success
> >
> > # numResponses: 2
> > # numEntries: 1
> >
> > So - I know that Administrator's free/busy URL is retrievable by an
> > authenticated user from DSA
> >
> > I have edited horde/turba/config/sources.php
> >
> > $uid = Auth::getBareAuth();
> > $basedn = 'dc=azapple,dc=com';
> > $cfgSources['baseldap'] = array(
> >     'title' => _("Employee Directory"),
> >     'type' => 'ldap',
> >     'params' => array(
> >
> > ...etc...(and the turba LDAP address books book work fine)
> >
> > I have edited horde/kronolith/config/prefs.php
> >
> > // Addressbooks to search for free/busy URLs.
> > $_prefs['search_abook'] = array(
> >     'value' => 'a:0:{"baseldap"}',
> >     'locked' => false,
> >     'shared' => false,
> >     'type' => 'implicit',
> >     'desc' => _("Choose the address books to search for free/busy
> > URLs:")
> > );
> >
> > yet I still get the error on the top of 'invite attendees' window:
> >
> > Error retrieving free/busy information for Administrator at azapple.com: No
> > freebusyUrl entry found for Administrator at azapple.com
>
> Based on the above shouldn't the CalFBURL be:
>
> calFBURL:
> http://linuxserver/horde/kronolith/fb.php?c=Administrator@azapple.com
>
> rather than
>
> calFBURL: http://linuxserver/horde/kronolith/fb.php?c=Administrator

----
it sure seemed like you were on to something there - especially when I
realized that I hadn't set a mail attribute for uid=Administrator. So I
took care of the mail attribute first - just in case Kronolith searched
using mail attribute...

and if I go to 'My Calendars' and select the "Administrator's Calendar"
- it's very clear what the URL is...

http://linuxserver/horde/kronolith/fb.php?c=Administrator

so that tells me that the proper entry in calFBURL is as I am returning
it...

$ ldapsearch -x -h localhost -D 'uid=holly,ou=People,dc=azapple,dc=com'
'mail=Administrator at azapple.com' calFBURL -W

<snip>

# Administrator, People, azapple, com
dn: uid=Administrator,ou=People,dc=azapple,dc=com
calFBURL: http://linuxserver/horde/kronolith/fb.php?c=Administrator

so that's apparently not the issue...

and just to prove that something is actually working...

wget http://linuxserver/horde/kronolith/fb.php?c=Administrator | gunzip
# cat fb.php?c=Administrator
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//The Horde Project//Kronolith 2.1-cvs//EN
METHOD:PUBLISH
BEGIN:VFREEBUSY
ORGANIZER;CN=Administrator:MAILTO:Administrator at azapple.com
DTSTAMP:20050221T024525Z
DTSTART:20050220T070000Z
DTEND:20050322T070000Z
URL:http://linuxserver/horde/kronolith/fb.php?c=Administrator
FREEBUSY:20050221T170000Z/20050221T190000Z
END:VFREEBUSY

My problem is obviously kronolith config...

Thanks

Craig