[kronolith] Reminders not working, help wanted.

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Mon Feb 21 18:02:07 PST 2005

Hello,

I have tried looking in the archives for a solution, but nothing helped me.

I have the latest stable versions of horde/imp/kronolith... installed.

In the horde setup I have VFS enabled for SQL database, driver is Horde
defaults and table is horde_vfs.

In the kronolith setup for server name, I have used my actual servers name,
localhost, and IP address. For the email address I am using
reminders at mydomain.com.  Does this email address need to be a real user
defined on my system?

I have been running the reminders.php from the command line and via cron.  I
have run it as php reminders.php, php -f reminders.php, and php -z
reminders.php.  These were some of the suggestions I found in the archives.
Nothing works and nothing is being sent to the logs that I can see.

I would greatly appreciate some pointers on what to look at to get this
working.

Greatful,

John Bennett