[kronolith] how to re: Added calendar widgets embeddable into external websites

Elliot Anders elliot at marlboro.edu
Wed Oct 1 12:21:26 UTC 2008

Mike,
I'd like to thank you for this too.  It looks like it will become an
integral part of our installation.  One thing that wasn't intuitive to
me was that the links went back to the kronolith installation.  Is
there any way those could simply change what's displayed in the
widget?  That would seem more intuitive to me as a user and would mean
that if the widget were embedded in a site with a different design
from the kronolith installation people wouldn't have a jarring
experience going from one to the other.
Thanks again, awesome work on the widget,
-Elliot