[kronolith] how to re: Added calendar widgets embeddable into external websites

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 17:24:01 UTC 2008

Michael Rubinsky wrote:
> Quoting gimili <gimili17 at gmail.com>:
>> 2.  I noticed that when you click on a day it does not show the
>> details for that day unless you tick off the calendar on the side.  I
>> tested this on your test calendar and got the same result as mine.
>>  If the code specifies a specific calendar shouldn't that one be
>> ticked off?  Is this an option somewhere?
> Hm. I had not noticed that before, but you are correct. That's
> something that will have to be looked into. The issue is that those
> 'ticks' are controlled as a user preference and if your viewing the
> calendar as a guest you have the default preference value. Perhaps we
> could pass the calendar name as a get variable to force showing it?
I think that would be an improvement.  If this was possible then it
might also be better to hide the list of available calendars or have
that option also.  :-)

I changed the default preference and that does work but only for one
calendar at a time which is good enough for me.

edit  /usr/share/horde/kronolith/config/prefs.php

// store the calendars to diplay
$_prefs['display_cals'] = array(
    'value' => 'a:1:{i:0;s:32:"201c6b364e5b6bc6f14296558bdae43f";}',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit',
);

I also set:

// show the calendar options panel?
// a value of 0 = no, 1 = yes
$_prefs['show_panel'] = array(
    'value' => 0,
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'checkbox',
    'desc' => _("Show calendar options panel?"),
);

Thanks for all the clarifications.