[kronolith] ICS Major Performance Problem

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Tue Sep 15 11:10:22 UTC 2009

Dietmar Rieder wrote:

> If you are running an apache webserver for horde, try to set something
> like the following, in order to disable keepalives:
>
> KeepAliveTimeout 5
> BrowserMatch "Thunderbird" nokeepalive

I appreciate the response, but I don't think it's relevant. The httpd
process is maxed out during the wait time and is identical from any
client, browser or calendar regardless of whether the client has
accessed the file before.
--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com