[kronolith] ICS Major Performance Problem

Aria Bamdad aria at bsc.gwu.edu
Tue Sep 15 16:37:29 UTC 2009

Doesn't sound like a performance problem.  Sounds like something is being
hung up for this user.  Have you tried to create a test user with similar
number of appointments and see if it happens to your test user also?

You may want to export the calendar for the problem user and import into
another user to see if the problem is either cleared or transferred to the
new user.  There could be something in the calendar that is causing a loop
condition.

Aria