[kronolith] Privacy in Kronolith 3.0 vs. Horde admin rights

Christoph Haas chhaas-ml at uk-bw.de
Thu Apr 14 16:44:29 UTC 2011

Hello Eric,

Eric Jon Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu> wrote on
2011-04-14 17:44:
[...]
> Okay, so you don't want them to see them at all in the Horde interface.
> I didn't get that from your original posting.  I thought you still
> wanted to be able to see them from the Horde interface, just not
> "by default" when using the Horde interface.
>
> In this case, yes, there is an issue which requires a software solution
> to fix, rather than policy.  I didn't get that from your original posting.

well, I think private appointments of others should behave with
admin-access like for non-admins with granted access to a calendar:
- non-private appointments should be displayed with all information if
granted "read"-access
- "private" appointments should be displayed just as "busy", but without
details.

Cheers
Christoph.
--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Yours sincerely
Christoph Haas