[kronolith] Kronolith does not display calendar data

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Mon Aug 3 13:45:02 UTC 2015

After updating Linux from openSuse 13.1 to 13.2 on my horde server,
kronolith does not display any calendar data.

After a while an error message appears:

    Error while communicating with the server

In the apache2 error log I can see:

    PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted
    (tried to allocate 130968 bytes) in
    /usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde/Date/Recurrence.php on line 485, referer:
    https://my_server/horde/kronolith/

Now I increased the limit to 256 MB. I cannot believe, that this should
be too little. Before the system upgrade in /etc/php5/apache/php.ini the
memory_limit was set to 128 MB and there was no problem.

Please help.

--
Greetings from Austria
Ferdinand Gruber