[kronolith] Kronolith does not display calendar data

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Thu Sep 10 09:38:44 UTC 2015

Am 09.09.2015 um 22:26 schrieb Ferdinand Gruber:
> Am 03.08.2015 um 15:45 schrieb Ferdinand Gruber:
>>    Error while communicating with the server
>>
>> In the apache2 error log I can see:
>>
>>    PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted
>>    (tried to allocate 130968 bytes) in
>>    /usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde/Date/Recurrence.php on line 485, referer:
>>    https://my_server/horde/kronolith/
>
> Now I have found the cause of this problem:
> There must be something wrong witch weekly recurrences of calendar
> events.
>
> When I enter a calendar event that repeats every week, it seems to
> come to a buffer overflow in the procedure. It does not matter whether
> I define an end or not for this recurrence.
> After saving the event the browser hangs. Reloading the page does the
> problem described above: No calendar events are shown.
>
> After deleting this calendar-event record using phpMyAdmin everything
> works again.
>
> It seems that this problem occurs only with weekly recurrences.
> There is no problem with daily or monthly recurrences.

Now I could get rid of the problem:

It was caused by the timezone prefs in the user settings of horde.
BTW where are the prevs saved?

When I set the timezone to Europe/Vienna all works good.
When I leave the timezone field as "default", no timezone entry is saved
in the database and this seems to generate the error and no calendar
events are displayed.

--
Greetings from Austria
Ferdinand Gruber