[kronolith] Thunderbird Lightning does not display Kronolith Calendar events

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Fri Sep 11 09:45:31 UTC 2015

May be after updating horde groupware, anyway, now I don't see any
calendar events in Thunderbird Lightning.
Don't know if it is caused by Lightning or by Horde.

In the Thunderbird error console I can see 2 may be relating messages:

    CalDAV: Fatal Error parsing etags for MyHordeCalendar
    NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED: Component returned failure code: 0x8000ffff
(NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED) [nsISAXXMLReader.onDataAvailable]

Please help!

--
Greetings from Austria
Ferdinand Gruber