[kronolith] Is there a way to reduce the notifications from Kronolith?

Christopher Etz Christopher.Etz at time2BI.de
Fri Sep 11 10:26:19 UTC 2015

We are currently considering Horde / Kronolith as a calender backend for
our small consulting company. I say "backend", because most users will
use Thunderbird/Lightning, iCal, Outlook or whatever as the frontend
with the Kronolith calendar being subscribed therein.
Frequently, these tools save an event with no obvious change. And every
save operation seems to generate notification e-mails to all attendees,
which we consider somewhat annoying.

Which options do we have to reduce the amount of notifications?
(Hopefully by configuration, and not by updating the source. ;-)

Regards,
Christopher Etz