[sork] Mdaemon passwd module

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:26:00 +0100

well i got a bit bored and wrote a forwards_driver for mdaemon and did a similar
restructure... well kinda a re-write... but yeah.. anyway way:

http://www.graftonhall.co.nz/mikes/Horde%20Diffs/Forwards%20Restructure/

this is what i have and it works for the basic tests i've through at it so
far... have fun and make use of what you can from it. a UI change and wording
change from forwards to redirect but that's just my personal preference :-)
existing forwards class is unchanged, just moved to lib folder, will need some
work. I also don't check the password again, i rely on Auth:: to make sure we a
logged in correctly and stuff...

- Mike :-)

This mail sent from Mike's CVS HEAD install of IMP: http://horde.org/imp/