[sork] Passwd, Vacation, Forwards Structure.

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:59:20 +1200

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> > I am happy to get a patch sorted for passwd to do this. The other two
>
> Sure send it my way.  I'd probably bump the priority of it above all the
> other stuff waiting in the queue...
I'll do this as i need it locally anyway.. and send it your way.. i'll try and
not break to many of the current backend or do the modifications on then if i can.

> > i'm planning on replacing in my setup by integrating Sieve into IMP.
>
> I'd love to see a sieve backend for sork, BTW *hint* *hint*

I have a sieve application that could probably go into CVS soon... i just have
to finish the backend, part so the script can be put on to the server. Writing
the timesieved backend this afternoon... should be all of about 30 lines thanks
to the to PEAR::Net_Sieve module....

Then it'll be ready for people to use and play with...

- Mike :-)