[sork] Passwd mod with imp3 probs

Thu, 5 Sep 2002 12:37:03 -0500

Quoting Mike Egglestone <megglestone@heritage.sd57.bc.ca>:

> Thanks for the responses!
> I have added the single quotes to LINE 21 and the first 2 errors have gone
> away.

Always fix the easy problems first. *grin*

> Now I'm just getting this error:
>
> Warning: Failed opening '/etc/horde2/../passwd/templates/common-header.inc'
> for
> inclusion (include_path='.:/etc/horde2:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/horde2')
> in /usr/share/horde2/passwd/main.php on line 6
>
> Fatal error: Failed opening required '/etc/horde2/../passwd/status.php'
> (include_path='.:/etc/horde2:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/horde2')
> in /usr/share/horde2/passwd/main.php on line 105

Not sure why...  See below...

> > This seems like a configuration issue with your php search path, or a bad
> > (incomplete) install of the passwd module.
>
> Is there more to install the "passwd" module?
> All I did was download the tar ball, untar into /usr/share/horde2
> I removed the ".dist" from the conf.php.dist and html.php.dist in
> /usr/share/horde2/passwd/config

Sounds about right.

> I then edited /etc/horde2/registry.php and added the passwd phrase in.
> I then edited /etc/imp3/conf.php and added the passwd line in.
> (taken from the docs folder from passwd)
>
> Thats basically it.

Yep.

> Is there more to do perhaps?

Nope.  Double check that your entries in registry.php and conf.php are
correct.

> Line 6 from my main.php looks like this:
> include  $registry->getTemplatePath() . '/common-header.inc';
>
> Line 105 looks like this:
> require $registry->getFileRoot() . '/status.php';

What version of Horde are you running?  (Use a web browser to go
to /horde/test.php to find out, or simply check the contents of the
file /horde/lib/version.php).

My guesses are a Horde/Passwd version mismatch, or a  problem in
registry.php...  But those are just guesses.  I've never seen such
an erorr before from passwd.

> Thanks!
> Mike

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage