[sork] new accounts functionality in cvs head

Tue Oct 15 05:34:20 PDT 2002

For those using cvs head and interested, I've add some new stuff to the
accounts module in cvs -- it now has a "My Account Information" section.
It is driver based, so we can create drivers for any backend.  No backends.php
stuff yet though (maybe someday).

Anyway, I wrote a "localhost" driver that gets gecos info and quota info
from localhost (at least in my particular setup).  I also wrote a really bad
"proof of concept" ldap driver, that currently does nothing but tries to get
the user's full name.

Anyone interested should try it out, and contribute additional drivers
if desired.  Ideas for other information also accepted (though I already
have some in the docs/TODO file).

The only other change worth mentioning is it now has a help menu icon, though
the help file is pretty useless at this point.

Anyway, I know some of you wanted the "My Account" summary info, so now there
is an interface for it...