[sork] new accounts functionality in cvs head

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue Oct 15 14:28:08 PDT 2002

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> Anyway, I wrote a "localhost" driver that gets gecos info and quota info
> from localhost (at least in my particular setup).

Maybe this should be called posix or gecos?

> Anyone interested should try it out, and contribute additional drivers
> if desired.  Ideas for other information also accepted (though I already
> have some in the docs/TODO file).

Sounds neat - I'll definitely take a look!

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."