[sork] new accounts functionality in cvs head

Wed Oct 16 02:19:48 PDT 2002

> Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:
>
> > Anyway, I wrote a "localhost" driver that gets gecos info and quota info
> > from localhost (at least in my particular setup).
>
> Maybe this should be called posix or gecos?

Well, it would qualify as gecos, except that I added local quota command
support also.  Which has nothing to do with the gecos or posix...  The one
thing it all has in common is that everything has to be available on
localhost...

> > Anyone interested should try it out, and contribute additional drivers
> > if desired.  Ideas for other information also accepted (though I already
> > have some in the docs/TODO file).
>
> Sounds neat - I'll definitely take a look!

Great!