[sork] new accounts functionality in cvs head

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Wed Oct 16 02:31:11 PDT 2002

> ----- Message from eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu ---------
> > Maybe this should be called posix or gecos?
>
> Well, it would qualify as gecos, except that I added local quota command
> support also.  Which has nothing to do with the gecos or posix...  The one
> thing it all has in common is that everything has to be available on
> localhost...

Maybe you could call it posix or gecos (the first makes more sense to me) and
move the IMP quota drivers into horde and save duplicating the code. Then you
could get the quota infomation in a more abstacted way.

Or add an API to IMP to get the quota information that way.

- Mike :-)