[sork] Problem about file .forward

Matteo matteo at oldamerika.com
Fri Dec 6 16:19:47 2002

> What are the contents of the file?  What are the permissions on the file?
In my .forward file forward module write only email address, permission on
.forward file are: "-rw-r--r--"

> Are there any errors in the sendmail log file?  If you try to send a
message
> to the user on the mail server, does it generate an error message?
No, in my /var/log/messages and in /var/log/maillog not present any error
when I sent one email to this user

Now, my friends tall me that I must check sendmail.mc and then recompile all
??!!

I see it but I don't found any that help me to configure .forward !!!

Help me !!

Thank you

Mat