[sork] Forwards and Proftpd

gilbertng at szetoho.edu.hk gilbertng at szetoho.edu.hk
Thu Apr 24 10:10:26 PDT 2003

Dear all,

I am using the IMP and forwards and get some problem, I have install the
forwards to my Horde and it is fine and I can see the icon.  So I click it, but
when I input the forwarded email and click "Submit", it need about more than
1~2 minutes to process the request.

Okay, I wait for it.  It is also work okay and I can forwards the mail.

However, when I click the forwards again (let say I change the forwards address)
, I need also 1~2 minutes to go into the page.

I am using the Proftpd and I don't know why it need so much time to process the
request.  Can anyone help me!!

Here is my horde/test.php

Horde Versions
Horde: 2.1
IMP: 3.1 (run IMP tests)
Turba: 1.1
Passwd: 2.1
Forwards: 2.2

PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.2.1
PHP Major Version: 4.2
PHP Minor Version: 1
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities
FTP Support: Yes
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes