[sork] Set up questions

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 3 06:43:01 PDT 2003

Quoting ian turley <ianturley at yahoo.co.uk>:

> I am not using any Head versions.  I am using horde
> 2.2.3 and passwd 2.2.

Okay.  I think the last release was broken for some drivers.  I thought
it was only vpopmail, but maybe the sql also.  Been a long time since
I looked at the code, and my memory is fuzzy.

> If I comment out the line it works fine.

What line?  The getDriverConfig call?  If so, yes, that would be the
problem, and a fix (though maybe not the best fix).  If you can grab
a releng_2 snapshot, or update from the CVS RELENG_2 tree, you'll get
a better fix (or check the old sork list archives for a patch).

But since you say you have unix passwords in /etc, there is no need to
try sql or vpopmail drivers.  You need to use one compatible with your
setup, which might be one of the poppassd or expect drivers.