[sork] Forwards connection hangs page takes 1 min to load

Brady Kern bkern at news-gazette.com
Fri Nov 7 08:26:17 PST 2003

I just installed Forwards, Accounts and Vacations.  I'm using vsftpd and I can
connect to the localhost as the user with no problem.  However, when I click the
forwards link the page take about a minute to load, and when trying to set the
forwards it takes up to 2 minutes and then fails.  Everything else (kronolith,
turba, etc) works instantly.  Is there a compatibility problem somewhere?  Is
this a php version issue?  I'm trying to avoid upgrading php version but will do
so if necessary.  Thanks

Redhat 9.0
vsftpd-1.2.0-3

    * Horde: 2.2.4